Staff Appreciation at APQS - Add your Thanks!

Yesterday was Staff Appreciation for the APQS Staff and I hope they ALL had a great time, as they deserve kudos!

I just wanted to add my thanks to the APQS Staff:

- for making great machines that run well every time I step up to use my machine!

- for providing the best customer service in the industry!

- for the quality control that goes into each machine!

- standing behind the pride in each machine I sell and demo!

- hearing the "thank-you" in my head when I get compliments on my projects. It wouldn't be possible without the machine I use. Effortlessly. Well almost!

And many others, I invite the forum group to add more for the staff to see.

Thank you again!

Joanne Flamand

Sales and Education, Canada

www.artisticquiltdesign.com

APQS is the best!  You have wonderful products, support, staff, help, training videos, and, and, and, and, and!   I learn so much by reading the forum, the blogs, etc.  Best of all I love the Christian values and Christ based business. :)

Yes on all of the above!  So happy to have a quality machine and such wonder customer service although I haven't really had to use it much - but it is nice to know it is there, and for Dawn for jumping in and answering questions here on the forum...and for Brenda who is finishing up my millie's spa treatment today....we appreciate you all!!!!

Thank you! No added pressure, but you're the reason I bought an APQS! Where, but at APQS, are there staff that answer a customer's concern on their day or night off, or when they are on vacation and those tutorials are so amazing and empowering! Thanks again!

They definitely go out of their way to make sure their customers are satisfied! My millie just arrived from her 1st spa treatment and so you all know what I'll be doing tonight. I've dealt with a lot of companies, but NONE hold a candle to APQS! Thanks APQS!!

Archived