Circle Lord Wanders Board

I just received the Wanders Board and am hoping someone can help me with the stitching directions. I didn't receive any with the board and its too late today to call Michael today. I can't figure out the sequence to stitch. I thought this was a continuous stitch but for the life of me I can't get it. Maybe I'm either tired or just a blonde moment hoping someone can help. Thank you.

From the line drawing on the CL site, it looks like you need to stay on every straight line as far as it goes. You'll butt into a 90 degree turn and if you continue on every straight and only change direction when you come to the corner, you can run the pattern continuously. I hope I'm looking at the right one!

What a great design! Wonderful for modern quilts and busy-fabric overalls.

Linda is right, Nancy. I start at the bottom right, and stitch left on the longest line until I reach a 90 degree line, take that line and follow it until you teach the next 90 degree line (it may travel up, or down). Just keep following the lines until you travel the entire length of the board. Then start stitching the second row. It works the same way. I sent you a PM, call me if you get stuck!

Oh my goodness I feel really stupid!  I finally got it I was trying to jump and do all the little squares in there instead of following to the corner. Thank you ladies again it's going so quickly now if my brain had worked earlier I could have had this done yesterday. LOL

Thanks Vickie it turned out so nice. My DH even commented that was his favorite design board so far. My niece made a modern quilt with a lot of white and really wide white borders and it looks so nice. Thanks again for all your and Linda's help. It really is an easy and quick board after I got my head screwed on straight. LOL My darling daughter still has my camera so I can't post a pic I might try with my phone I'll see how the pic turns out. Thanks again.

Archived