Hello from Colorado

Ok... It's time to join the forum... I've been lurking since before I bought my machine. I've had my Millie & CQ for nearly 2 years. Hi Myrna!

The APQS website content and this forum played a HUGE part in my deciding to purchase an APQS machine. APQS has provided great product support through making this website & forum available. With your participation, you've made this site and enormously useful tool. I feel like I know many of you, have met a few of you, and look forward to meeting more of you in the future.... maybe MQS 2007

I'm having so much fun with my Millie & CQ. It is so cool to digitize my own designs. Between customer quilts & my own projects, I'm keeping busy.

Nancy

HI Nancy,

It is so wonderful to see you finally introducing yourself. That makes me so happy. I'm glad to hear you are doing well. Are you staying in touch with Laura or anyone else? I am talking to Laura ( Hi Laura)about coming to her place this summer for more classes I look forward to seeing you. Are you going to Market in Denver in May? If not I will see you at MQS..

Big hugs to you, Myrna

This chat/forum is the best. No matter you can share here. Congrats to your Millie and Cq. I have the same and love it love it. Not long ago I was the one complaining about not enough designs. Now they are coming from every direction for CQ and other formats. Best wishes to you and many years of happy quilting. This is the best forum to share ideas and pics of your wonderful quilting. Best wishes and hope you visit often. PS. I've been wanting to train with Myrna Ficken for over a year. Take the opportunity if you get it. I will before the year ends if I can help it. One on one or in a class room setting. I'm tired of waiting on class room opportunity. (She is a wonderful teacher I 've heard SSHHHHHHH) Best wishes, come often and visit.

Grammie Tammie

Yes, this forum is Great! So much information available... and so many people willing to share...

Grammie - I had the pleasure of taking several classes this past August with Myrna. Manda and Laura F were in some of my classes... What fun! We had a blast & learned a lot. I'm looking forward to Myrna coming again to Colorado Springs. Come join us!

Nancy

Nancy

Hi Myrna, I'm going to the Mancuso Bros show in May in Denver - 'The Denver National Quilt Festival' - May 3-6. It was a Fantastic show and vendor mall last year.

Karen McTavish is speaking 3/24 in Denver at the Colorado Quilt Council's March meeting. I'm looking forward to her presentation.

Also, the Capitol Quilt Show is 3/5-4/27 - sponsored by the Colorado Quilt Council in the Capital building. There are quilts hanging from 3 floors of 2 huge rotundra's and the hallways. It's quite an impressive show and I found out today that there is at least one of the quilts I've quilted in the show. Cool!

Archived