Sign in to follow this  
jimerickson

Bottom Line Thread

Who is the best on line source (least expensive) for Superior Bottom Line cones?  For years I've purchased them from KenQuilt, but since they've gone out of business I don't have a supplier.  The best I could fine by searching was Quilting4fun, at $11.95.  I was buying from KenQuilt for $10.  Thanks for the help.  Jim

Jim 

Call Superior and set up a wholesale account.  They will want to see something that shows you are a business (business license or tax number) and then after you are set up you will see the wholesale prices on the website. The price is usually about half of retail.  There is no minimum order and you can pay by credit card.

Nigel

Brenda Wells - Green Millie. Sold November 2017
Nigel Wells - Ultimate 1 with Intellistitch & IQ.  Sold January 2019

At the Superior site, wholesale cost is $7.90 for 3000' BottomLine cones. Shipping right now is a flat $3.95. Every now and again they'll have a free-shipping month and I take advantage of it. It's worth it if you have a tax number.

Linda Rech

Finely Finished Quilts

Millennium on Bliss rails--hand-guided

http://www.topperquilttools.com

Linda, I may be mistaken, but I think the Superior Threads $3.95 flatrate shipping is for retail orders only. Wholesale orders pay regular shipping rates. It is worth it to set up the wholesale account though.

Cindy Thompson

(My perfect quilting combo...Milli and Quiltazoid)

Chrome Top Quilts