This one has been on the frame for way too long.  I pushed myself to finish it last night and am so relieved it's finally done.  The border was done using IQ - this pattern was a bear to line up.  I'll give it back to my client at guild on Thursday and she'll have it ready for the guild show Oct 3-4.  No ribbons at our show, and I don't think it's really ribbon-worthy elsewhere, except, perhaps for the appliqué quality.  I hope my client likes it.  I'm exhausted.

post-52089-0-36463600-1410916523_thumb.jpg

post-52089-0-69755800-1410916537_thumb.jpg

post-52089-0-94426000-1410916554_thumb.jpg

post-52089-0-67929200-1410916575_thumb.jpg

Beautiful...but oh so labor intensive.  Makes my shoulder's and back hurt just looking at it. 

D92090BC49E8C634FED9A5815EF5ABB3.png

Serendipity: The discovery of something wonderful quite by accident while looking for something quite different.

Oh my, Linda! Your quilting is absolutely gorgeous and so labor intensive. Well deserved break is in order for sure.

Cindy Thompson

(My perfect quilting combo...Milli and Quiltazoid)

Chrome Top Quilts

So beautiful. Sometimes using IQ can be labor intensive, too. I love the background quilting. I have to recommend someone else for things like that. Because I have fibromyalgia I am totally dependent on IQ. My body just won't hold up for much freehand work. Although I have been feeling stronger. I may try practicing this winter.

3EAE3E003BE317F1F9B22C884AD7B5E3.png

www.silverneedlestitching.com

APQS Millenium with Bliss & Intelliquilter

Well Linda, you are right.  Her applique is lovely. 

However, your quilting, IQ or not, is wonderful!

Now pat yourself on the back and take a well-earned rest  - or at least stick to E2Es next as a break!

Anne

Anne Harmon 802 876 7535 Harmony Quilts & Designs harmonyquiltsvt@gmail.com 2005 APQS Millennium Authorized APQS Dealer

Linda,

I like the piano key technique on the large neg. area.  Your quilting is gorgeous. 

Blissful Quilting until next time…

Judith Washburn

BlissQuilter.com

APQS - Houston, Texas

832-724-6335

Creative Machine Quilting & More

APQS Millennium Blissed with IntelliQuilter