Hands on classes on the Hartley Fence!

Country Lane is happy :P to be hostessing our "star" :cool: Myrna Ficken at three workshops to be held here in Lee's Summit, Missouri, August 15, 16, & 17, 2007.

[*]Hartley Fence-Combining Spaces

[*]Just DO IT-Freehand

[*]The 3rd class is still a surprise-Myrna is working on a new class

[/list=1]

These are "HANDS ON CLASSES" and we have ordered in plenty of machines so you have LOTS and LOTS of hand on time! You must be preregistered to take any of the workshops so you must let us know you want to attend!

Please contact us at Country Lane Quilting 816-350-2002 or email us at countrylanequilting@mail.com for more information or to reserve your space in one or all of these workshops.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, CQS

I have been out of touch lately and just realized I don't think anyone has gotten back in touch with you. Sorry about that!:(

Myrna's hands on classes are $200/day with a deposit required to reserve your space as they are limited numbers. I will try to post the complete class descriptions on our website tonight or tomorrow as we have just gotten confirmation from Myrna on a couple of the classes.

Be sure to either send us an email or give us a call if you need any other information.

Archived