Circle Lord Service

Once again Michael from Circle Lord proves that not only are his boards the best but so is his customer service. I ordered some boards a couple of months ago but had not opened them until this week due to several things and when I did I had a small problem. So I called Michael and Kay and even though it had been a couple of months Michael took care of the problem and was very helpful as always.

If you have never used their boards and are considering it, I highly recommend them. The boards are great and the customer service cannot be beat. They have a special going on right now so it is a great time to try them or add to your current inventory.

Mary

I know I miss my CL Circle Thingy, even though I have computerized. It's so easily accessible to make circles any time, anywhere without interrupting what I have on the computer. Or without turning on the computer when I'm doing freehand.

I may have to buy another one since I let mine go with my previous machine. Of course getting all my Circle Lord toys was a big selling point for the couple who bought my machine. They love using them. It's so easy and makes you look like you know what you're doing from the get go.

Archived