Anyone Have Photos From MQX - Midwest?

Just curious if anyone who attended had photos they would like to share?  I would love to see some of the other quilts!  Norma H here on the board was kind enough to share photos of my quilt Emerald Tapestry as well as my Heirloom Stockings...but would love to see what else was there!  I wish I could have gone!

No photos, Val, as I am in NY right now but you did such a spectacular job on Barbara's Roseville Album quilt and now CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR RIBBON AT MQX!  I saw the photos of your stockings and they are just gorgeous!  You are a talented & dedicated quilter.  I'm so glad that your work has been recognized.  Plus a family vacation in FL...life is good!  So happy for you,  Nancy in Tucson  

Oh wow, NY!!!  I hope you are having a good time!

Thank you SOOO much Nancy, that means so much to me!!!  You are an amazing talent and I'm so honored to receive such kind words from you!!  Though it may have nearly killed me, LOL, I LOVED working on Barbara's quilt and I hope it brings her home some pretty ribbons!  I am honored to be a part of its history!!  Yes, life is GOOD that is for sure, I'm so very very blessed!

No photos, Val, as I am in NY right now but you did such a spectacular job on Barbara's Roseville Album quilt and now CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR RIBBON AT MQX!  I saw the photos of your stockings and they are just gorgeous!  You are a talented & dedicated quilter.  I'm so glad that your work has been recognized.  Plus a family vacation in FL...life is good!  So happy for you,  Nancy in Tucson  

Archived