For Sale: Little Gracie II frame, Brother PQ1500s Machine, SureStitch stitch regulator, Pattern Perfect and Stylus

Selling Little Gracie II frame with Brother PQ1500s machine, both in perfect condition. Frame includes upgraded carriage, attached lamp with extra bulb, plastic pattern perfect and stylus, SureStitch stitch regulator, set of 24 paper pantographs, and simple laser pointer. Located in Ontario, Canada. Asking $1500 Cdn for whole package, but will consider less if no shipping is involved. This is an ideal beginner's quilt frame. I am moving up to a long-arm. Message me if you're interested and want photos.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Selling Little Gracie II frame with Brother PQ1500s machine, both in perfect condition. Frame includes upgraded carriage, attached lamp with extra bulb, plastic pattern perfect and stylus, SureStitch stitch regulator, set of 24 paper pantographs, and simple laser pointer. Located in Ontario, Canada. Asking $1500 Cdn for whole package, but will consider less if no shipping is involved. This is an ideal beginner's quilt frame. I am moving up to a long-arm. Message me if you're interested and want photos.

Hi there...is this still available...and where are you located...Ontario is a big province...I am in southwestern Ontario....email me at lcotton@sympatico.ca  Thank you

Archived