Sign in to follow this  
Farmland Quilter

Hartley acrylic base

I am looking for an acrylic base for my Millie. We removed the thread cutter and now the original doesn't fit. I don't remember where to look for a new one. I would be willing to sell or trade the one I have, but have no clue what a new one would cost for me or what my old one is worth. Any input would be appreciated.

3EAE3E003BE317F1F9B22C884AD7B5E3.png

www.silverneedlestitching.com

APQS Millenium with Bliss & Intelliquilter

Hi Cheryl,

My thread cutter was removed eons ago, I switched to Donita Reeves metal base, I don't ever remove it except to clean the area once in a while. Works great & it helps to stabilize the sandwich when I am doing Panto with IQ. It's lighter too, I think.

8E0E35981D02CAFC132FF6C4CC79AB40.png

Corey Starkey

IQ & Bllissed Millennium

I just got Miss Millie, and wondering why is everyone removing their thread cutter?

Blissful Quilting until next time…

Judith Washburn

BlissQuilter.com

APQS Dealer

Sealy, Texas

832-724-6335

Complete Longarm Quilting Studio

Millennium Blissed with IntelliQuilter

Lucey Blissed with Quilt Path

Judith some people feel there is less weight with the thread cutter removed from the Millie.  Freddie doesn't have the thread cutter but he also doesn't have the electronic horizontal and vertical locks and weighs 4lbs less.

Lyn Crump   Hand Guided 2013 Millenium Blissed and Gliding    APQS Sales Rep SE Qld Australia   www.busyquilting.com.au   On Facebook and Instagram as BusyQuilting

Attitude is everything - So pick a good one!

Lyn,

Thanks, I was thinklng there were issues with the cutter?? Millie Newbee.

On another topic, I work for an engineering firm and I just came off 2 projects that were built on Curtis Island.  Never been there but had serveral suppliers in Queensland.  I have a book of Australian sites, absolutely gorgeous country.  Maybe one day I can visit??  

Judith Washburn

BlissQuilter.com

APQS Dealer

Sealy, Texas

832-724-6335

Judith would love to have you visit.  Could say I live in the best state in the BEST country!

Lyn Crump   Hand Guided 2013 Millenium Blissed and Gliding    APQS Sales Rep SE Qld Australia   www.busyquilting.com.au   On Facebook and Instagram as BusyQuilting

Attitude is everything - So pick a good one!

I love your logo, I was in the same exchange, plan to enter them into our guild show in April 2015.  Will have pics early 2015.  Love to see more pics of those who have complete the exchange. 

Judith Washburn

BlissQuilter.com

APQS Dealer

Sealy, Texas

832-724-6335

I JUST TRADED IN MY MILLIE FOR A GEORGE AND HAVE AN EXTENDED BASE.  MY MILLIE WAS A 2004 OR 2005.  DON'T KNOW IF THIS WOULD FIT YOUR MACHINE OR NOT, BUT WOULD BE HAPPY TO SELL IT TO YOU IF IT WOULD WORK.