SOLD - Bernina QuiltMotion

Bernina QuiltMotion by Grace - Computer aided quilting with Bernina software. Excellent like new condition with all parts. Works wonderfully.

Complete hardware and software - you will need your Grace quilt frame, Bernina sewing machine, and a laptop. Lets you create beautiful detailed quilting designs as well as create and print pantographs on paper.

I used it on a Bernina frame with a Bernina 750 and an 820. It can be set up for other manufacturer machines as well - contact the Grace Company for how to do that.

From Grace web site:
Computer Automated Quilting - Powered by QuiltCAD
Enjoy the benefits of a professional automated quilting system in the comfort of your own home! You design it, QuiltMotion quilts it! QuiltMotion takes you seamlessly through pattern design to stitching with absolute ease. See more on Grace's web site: www.graceframe.com/site/computerized-quilting/quiltmotion

I am moving to a long arm machine and no longer need the QuiltMotion.

I am asking $1850 $1750 which includes shipping to lower 48. As you probably know, this retails between $3500 to $5000.

I have added a stock photo but can send actual photos upon request.

Email me at h2quilt@gmail.com with questions and please include your phone number.

post-65002-0-32903500-1414692077_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived