What would you like Santa to bring you?

Linda call Des Moines up and see about having someone come out and installing your Bliss, you aren't that far away.  They came and installed my Lenni and then came and installed my Quilt Path when I got it.  It may have cost me a little extra for them to do it, but it was totally worth it.  As long as hubby didn't have to help it was totally worth it to him to pay for them to come do it!  (We don't always interpret directions the same way... it is better for our marriage to work on projects alone or have some one else come do it.)

Lynne, I hear ya on the hubby thing...........When I brought up the idea, that's the first thing he asked..............will they come do it???   haha   He was thrilled to find out they would deliver, set up my machine when I bought it.   Hubby despises assembling things and it's just best to hire someone to do it.   haha    As you say, better for our marriage.   I'll wait and see how things are after the first of the year.   Maybe I will just win that new one and be done with it  !!!!!     :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I would really like to feel better and get some exercise too.  My back has been hurting and needs to recover.  The holidays are here and all the ducks are in a row.  No gifts have been made or bought, well a couple but this year I am scaling back.  I retired and have moved to Washington, so there is less to do, but seems the days go by fast anyway.  I have most everything I want, and if I don't have it, I soon do.  So, my wish is to spend time with family and friends and have a wonderful time this year.

Ohhh, all of this sounds so nice!  I just had my machine in for her spa treatment in August and got the interchangeable feet - which I do love by the way!  So she is running nicely (most of the time) and I pretty much don't need or want anything except....maybe more time to finish my own quilts!

Archived