Bonnie H

A plug for Deep Blue Templates

A few weeks ago, I was looking for a particular longarm ruler but was hesitant to pay almost $50. Plus I wanted a couple of other rulers that were about $40 and $45. So I contacted Deep Blue and they custom made what I wanted at less than half the cost. I also purchased their 10 inch 45 degree angle ruler and custom ordered a 6 inch size, too. I just want to say how great it was to work with Rodney at Deep Blue Templates and that if you have a ruler in mind, think of their services! They are wonderful to work with and their rulers are nice quality with reasonable shipping rates. I paid less than $55 for three great rulers, shipping included, and saved myself almost $100.

BTW, their 45 degree angle rulers have some awesome marking lines on them. I can't wait to use them for triangles in triangles in borders!!

EDITTED: It seems their site is down. I noted on their Etsy page that they are having problems with their laser and are closed until they get it fixed. Anyways, I'm hoping they get it fixed and back up soon! They also have a Facebook page with some of their rulers if you'd like to take a peek.

Thanks, Bonnie, I'm off to FB to check thenm out. It's always great to learn of new resources for our needs and to get firsthand referrals when the service is a good as you've described.

98312B42AC217FA4517E0E9004D33C6A.png

4060 River Branch Lane

Pfafftown, North Carolina 27040

(336) 946-2214 | Voigt575@gmail.com |http://strawberrypatchquiltworks.blogspot.com/