ISO Edge to edge/pantos

Good morning,

I long ago let all of my long arm supplies go. I could use some things to get back into the swing of it. I have no, none, nada pantos. If you have some that you are not using and want to sell or give them away, please let me know.  

I am looking for a base expander for my Lucey. The one for the Freedom w/o thread cutter works for Lucey also.

I still have the M&M wheels for the Freedom for sale at $200.00

Wow, it feels so good to be back.  I have been piecing tops and getting ready for her arrival.  Not sure I like this new forum format as it is hard to find my friends.  And topics.  Oh well, new and improved, right?

No Linda, I am in Manassas, VA about an hour out of DC.  For the next two years at least. This is my son's last tour in the Navy before he retires.  The kids are really growing up fast. It is hard to believe the oldest one just got his drivers permit. Yikes!  I am going to be in Oregon in January.  Any Moxie meetings coming up?

If any of my buds are coming east, please let me know. I make a pretty good tour guide as I have been here over a year now.  So much to see and do!

Nice to see you too Sue.  I have missed all my quilting buds.

No Linda, I am in Manassas, VA about an hour out of DC.  For the next two years at least. This is my son's last tour in the Navy before he retires.  The kids are really growing up fast. It is hard to believe the oldest one just got his drivers permit. Yikes!  I am going to be in Oregon in January.  Any Moxie meetings coming up?

Moxies at Bekah's in Gresham on January 24th. If that doesn't fit your schedule, I'm sure we can get a bunch of us together with you whenever you're here.  :)

Hi Nancy Jo

Finally had a chance tonight to look at the pantos I have for sale. $10 ea plus shipping

They are:

Tumbling Leaves by Lorien Quilting

Double Bubble #1 by Patricia Ritter

Tannenbaum LG by Jodi Beamish

Double Plume by Golden Threads

Sparkler by Dawna Sanders

In January where on the west coast will you be? I live 20 miles outside of

Portland. If it works out to meet I could hand deliver the pantos you are interested in.....or I can mail them.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Nancy girl!  We need to chat. It's been a few months!  I'll call ya here within the next couple days to catch up, or...i'll text ya to see if you're free to chat!  I AM very glad your back on the forum, btw!!! 

I may have a couple dupe stencils, (I will have to take a peek..), if so, would you use them?

Hey there Miss Sheri,

Yep, call anytime. Lucey is up and running beautifully. That Amy is amazing. Sent her a video of what was going on and she called it right off the bat. Told me what to do and VOILA no more howling Lucey.  LOL

Yes, stencils would be awesome. I got some of that coolio spray to use instead of powder.  I really hate pantos but I am doing them to get back into my groove.  Of course, my darling Jax just loves to bite and tug on the batting and fabric hanging down since I float my tops.  Or put his chew bone right under my feet. oops big blip on the panto.....(To those of you that don't know, Jax is a 13 week old Golden Doodle, my quilt helper (not))

Meanwhile, Chris with what I am getting from Bonnie, I have enough Pantos for awhile. I do appreciate the offer.  

I love being back. Wow, quilts to do!  Wooooohooooo

Archived