Accuquilt Studio sale

For anyone interested in the Accuquilt Studio fabric cutting machine who hasn't followed my thread asking to buy a used one, they are on sale now.  Listed on Accuquilt's web site for $395.  The dies are also on special at 40% off regular price.  The sale lasts til 12/1 I think.  So if you've decided you need one, buy it in the next few days.  I saved a bunch of money on the stuff I bought.  Jim

Good for you, Jim.  Those are the best prices you will see from Accuquilt.  If you haven't already done so, sign up for their email alerts so that you can add to your die collection during future sales.  And I think they still offer a 'frequent flyer' program of sorts…sign up to earn points for your purchases or any reviews you post to their website.

Mrs.A:  They do still offer the "points" that will get you a discount on future purchases.  I don't know how that works, but I did get a lot of points LOL.  I didn't realize you got points for reviews.  Maybe that explains why all 158 reviews posted were 5 star ratings.  I doubt they give you points for a bad rating.  At least on another product I once bought with the promise to be given a years supply of batteries for a review, my less than outstanding rating failed to get me the promised batteries.  Jim

Archived