Desperate for thread

I'm trying to get a quilt completed for Christmas and simply don't have the right thread colors.  I'm wondering if I can use Dual Duty Coats and Clark in my machine - at least this is something I can buy locally.  I don't want to have to order online and wait and wait for it to arrive.  Any suggestions on thread that could be used with Millie that can be purchased at a known retail store would be wonderful.  TIA

Hi Mercedes. If you have a Joanns near, you can purchase Gutterman Toldi-lock thread on a cone. It works well on my Millie, is inexpensive, and I saw it's on sale for 50% off starting today. You might look at the other Gutterman thread available to see if you can find something more appropriate or in the color you need. 

Hi Mercedes. If you have a Joanns near, you can purchase Gutterman Toldi-lock thread on a cone. It works well on my Millie, is inexpensive, and I saw it's on sale for 50% off starting today. You might look at the other Gutterman thread available to see if you can find something more appropriate or in the color you need. 

Wonderful, I have a Joann's right up the street and will check it out.  Thank you!!

Archived