Lakeside Quilting Company (lovetoquilt.com)

I placed a large order purchasing pantographs and I got an email stating that the items were being sent and then I got another email stating that two of the four pantos I ordered was not in stock but she had two that were similar.  I emailed them back and explained that my order was larger than the four pantos and I thought they may have mixed my order up with our longarm friends order.  I still did not hear anything about my order.  I finally sent the Sales Team a nasty gram my order arrived the day I sent the nasty gram. It took over two weeks to finally get my order and it was short 4 pantos.  I would be very hesitant to order anything from these people again.

I ordered the extended base, it was defective (needle hole not centred). The owner advised to return it and she would be exchanged it. After more than 4 months and numerous phone calls with the owner where she promised to "send it out that day", I give up. I then advised my credit card company which refunded my money. Too bad her customer service is so poor, the extended base is a good product.

There have been multiple complaints here about unfilled orders and delayed delivery from this company for a couple of years. I remember a well-respected forum member ordered multiple extended bases and eventually had to reverse the transaction through her credit card company due to non-delivery and no communication. Many issues can be forgiven if some reasonable excuse for the delay is forthcoming---as well as an estimated time for the problems to be resolved.

A while ago someone posted here that Donita was back in business. Has anybody ordered and received something in a reasonable amount of time? 

I don't know who she uses to drill/center that hole out in our base plates, mine took 6 weeks. Also numerous emails and she never answered the phone! And she never returned a voice message.  Finally, I had rec'd an email stating that the guy that mills out the hole for our APQS machines (since all ours are made individually and the holes are always different places, not EXACTLY the same)..he was behind on schedule and it would take 2 more weeks.

Now, I DO LOVE LOVE LOVE my base plate! I think the product is A+, but there's things left to be desired regarding her customer service, and turn around time for us APQS owners.

Archived