Quilting Heidi

NQR My granddaughters

They are so beautiful Heidi! I am finally going to get to be a grandmother in June. It's been a long road but things are going well for my daughter. She graduated from Chiropractic school, started her practice and now is going to be a mom. Did you make that angel quilt for your grandaughters? I just remember you made one for either one of them or someone else. I may give that a try. Anyway, looks like Christmas is going to be a happy one at your house. :)

DF1D9777693A0E7E10F19189083694EB.png

They are so beautiful Heidi! I am finally going to get to be a grandmother in June. It's been a long road but things are going well for my daughter. She graduated from Chiropractic school, started her practice and now is going to be a mom. Did you make that angel quilt for your grandaughters? I just remember you made one for either one of them or someone else. I may give that a try. Anyway, looks like Christmas is going to be a happy one at your house. :)

Virginia you are going to love being a grandmother.  It is so special.  I go by Nana but really they could call me whatever they want, well except Grandma Merrill because that is what we call MIL.  LOL  it was my only stipulation!  I did make the Angel baby quilt for them.  I have pics of both of the them on it.  When DIL got pregnant that was the thing she was most excited about getting. They stitch up so quickly.  I've made 2 now.

Did you use the digital pattern for them? I am looking into it. My Millie doesn't have a computer system but my Bernina does. I would love to make one. How did you incorporate their pictures?

No Virginia I'm not computerized.  I just got the paper pattern.  For Kailey's & Sophias I just did the angel part and changed the borders but for the other one I did I used the full pattern.  It stitches up so quickly!

Heidi, pardon my lack of response. I can see you in both of them, and I think a bit of Mark across the forehead and eyebrow areas.

They are Beautiful.... 

Virginia, congratulations on becoming a Granma.  As Heidi said, it is special and no one can describe

how it feels!  It is jus wonderful.

Hey all! I know this is an old thread but I am trying to make this quilt and have gotten stuck on the inside rays. I have the intelliqulter and have gotten them in a pattern but my throat space isn't large enough! Any help? TIA

Always Learning...................
BDD01DC46EEB682EED5DD080AA4D13E9.png
When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.