I LOVE APQS!!!

So you've all been hearing me whine about my issues...latest one is that even after changing the motor brushes and tightening the handlebars, I was still having the machine "bang" and drop the needle into the fabric when I wasn't stitching.  Really odd!!

I called Amy and was on pins and needles awaiting a call back.  After 3 yesterday, I realized that I'd be waiting until today--it was 5 in Iowa.  Imagine my surprise when I got a call at 7 last night and the Caller ID said "APQS"???  Dawn was on the phone with information for me.  What??  Employees in different departments that actually talk to each other????

Nine o'clock and Dawn is still there calling customers back.  What's not to love about APQS...I sure can't think of anything!! 

Thank you Dawn and Amy!!!!!!!

At this point, Dawn is thinking there is a grounding issue that's causing the needle to bang down. She's sending a grounding test wire and the part that may need to be replaced. Since my machine is still under warranty, neither of those are costing me anything.

When they get here, I'll be calling her to see how to use the grounding test wire and then how to replace the "crydom relay," if necessary.

Best news is that I can still use my machine while this is happening. Fortunately, it doesn't happen constantly. In fact, I get lulled into complacency and then gasp when it does happen because its so startling! 

I'll keep you posted on the outcome...

Archived