This may be in the wrong place.....I am brand new to the forum....have posted once....am having a hard time figuring out how to use the forum.  It limits me when I try to "like" the comments...but they are so nice....I want to acknowledge them!  I am very timid with pressing buttons, lol.....If any of you who have posted here on this would be nice enough to explain to me how this forum works, I would appreciate it.  I would love to become proficient with it.....it looks like it might be a wonderful thing!  Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

This forum is wonderful.  YOu can post pretty much anything quilt related or NQR (because sometimes you just need a hug). You've already figured out how to attach a picture.   You can like people's posts, but you are limited as to how many you can like each day. 

Everybody loves comments about their work- whether you like it or not, suggestions you have, etc.

We share births, deaths, illnesses, celebrations, birthdays, grandchildren, love, and prayer.

I'm so glad you are here.  Now, I need some information about some of the classes you teach. :rolleyes:

I too, am awe struck at how beautiful and balanced this design.  I've been longarm quilting with my Milli since 2005 and can't even begin to get my mind to design something like this.  

I would love to see some of your previous quilting.  Being a teacher, do you have a website where we might see some?  I'd also be interested in knowing if you do this type of quilting just for yourself or for others as well?  And how long does it take to quilt such an intricate design?  Your inner artistic shows!  Very beautiful, you should be proud! :)

Rita

• 2 weeks later...

Archived