juliagraves

2008 Lenni for sale in Washington DC area

2008 Lenni with 10 foot table for sale - only $6,500!
Located in Lusby MD, 1 hour south of Washington D.C.

I'm a dealer and this 2008 Lenni is my second machine, not used very much.  I had it primarily to demo to potential customers, as I mainly use my Millie.  It is very well maintained by a factory-trained mechanic.  I am downsizing and letting Lenni go... A new Lenni is $11,400, so $6,500 represents a big savings - get APQS quality at a very reasonable price!

Includes:  10' table, stitch regulator, Hartley base extender for using rulers, 2 rulers, 2 pantographs, package of needles, package of 10 bobbins, thread, zippers attached to leaders (from Quilting Connection), a quilt set of zippers (for the quilt), reference materials and the CD.  I will also include the APQS Beginner Class/training at my studio in Lusby Maryland. 

Prefer that you pick up the machine versus shipping.  Buyer is responsible for pick-up.  Cash or certified bank check only.

Lusby MD is a convenient pick-up location for anyone in Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, West Virginia, New Jersey, New York...

Lenni features:

Throat size— 20 “ x 8”
Weight 34 lbs (15 kg)
APQS stitch regulator
Laser light stylus— mounts from the front or back
Quiet enclosed DC motor
Variable Needle Speed
Needle Up/ Needle Down
Single stitch button
LED lighting

Please email me at juliagraves82@gmail.com with any questions. Photos available upon request.

Julia Graves

juliagraves82@gmail.com

410-326-3043

Julia Graves

Special Occasion Quilts, LLC

Leesburg Virginia

240-472-1763

http://soquilts.com

juliagraves82@gmail.com

I called my East coast daughter and told her I had found the anniversary gift she and her siblings could get me and I could pick it up in May.  For some reason she didn't hop right on my bandwagon!!!!  Maybe since 3 of the 5 kids have or are in the process of purchasing new houses in the last 9 months!  You do have me drooling though.

Best to you in selling it.

5F4695C433F08F453B8C5F9813B2BCC7.png