"Eye Spy" Fabric Exchange - Updated - LAST DAY!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Melissa's package arrived from New Hampshire, so we have butterflies, foxes and dragons, oh my! Just a few more packages left to come, but does anyone know how to reach phx515? She hasn't been on the forums since early February, so I'm not sure we can count on her participation...

Cowboy boots and cowboy hats have arrived from Laura in Texas (appropriate!) and monkeys and candy from Wanda in Iowa.  Only two packages still to arrive, but I haven't heard from either phx515 or cherylannie since they signed up.  We'll give them until next week to make contact - they I'll fill their slots with some cute stuff from my own stash.

I now have 50 stacks of 5" squares on my cutting board - now to package them all back up and send them out!  I'm hoping to get them all in the mail tomorrow, but we'll see.....

My thanks to those ladies who cut 50 squares of one fabric, instead of using up your stash (10 of this, 20 of that...) - you made it a lot easier!  But those ladies that contributed an assortment of fabrics, we made it work, and I'm very thankful that you gave me pairs of squares, so that we can provide matches for those who want them.

For those of you who sent along tokens of thanks, you're so very welcome!  It has been Christmas for me since this all started, watching the packages pile up.  Now I get to return the favor.

Oh, and one more thing: in each of your packets, you'll find a couple of extra squares.  When I was looking for fabric last week, I ran across some with "Clifford, the Big Red Dog."  I was going to cut him down to 5" but just couldn't do it. So you each have one pair of matching (larger than 5") squares featuring Clifford, as my gift to you!! ;)

post-2534-0-46595100-1427152985_thumb.jpg

All 25 packages are in the mail and should arrive at their various destinations in the next few days! And if anyone needs one more set of blocks, I wound up with more than I need. Just let me know if you need one more set...

Archived