"Eye Spy" Fabric Exchange - Updated - LAST DAY!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Final guidelines:  For every slot you sign up for, you will send enough 5" squares of a fabric to cover all the other slots.  For each slot, you will receive back a stack of squares equal to the number you sent out.  Each stack of squares will be the same, so if you sign up for two slots, you will have two identical stacks.  For those of you who want a wider selection of fabrics, you're just gonna have to run one of these on your own! ;)

Sign-ups will close on Sunday - on Monday, I will count how many slots we have and post it here.

So far, we have 22 members signed up for 40+ slots.  Please check that you have signed up somewhere on this thread and have designated exactly how many slots you want.  If you have changed your mind about participating, no problem - just be sure to let me know before Monday!

Efollett, you said you want 2-3 slots - you have to decide how many.  And Tonilyn in Alaska, you didn't say whether you wanted to participate and how many slots.

Lin,

The number of people participating is immaterial (no pun intended :P) - it's the number of slots that are critical.  Each slot will be a different fabric, so that if we wind up with 50 slots, each slot-participant (I made that up) will send in 50 - 5" squares of one fabric and will receive a stack of 50 - 5" squares, all different (unless two slot-participants happen to choose the same fabric - it could happen).  Is that a little clearer, Lin?  I hope so....

What kind of fabric? Anything with a print on it? Say dogs or flowers? Something along those lines? Sorry I've never done an eye spy quilt before. I think I understand other than the type of fabric. If there is 50 slots, I send out 50-5in squares of all the same fabric per slot. Then get 50 back of all different? Or 100 if I go for 2 slots.

If this is correct I will go for 2 slots.

Archived