Two Pfaff Machines For Sale

For Sale.  Pfaff Creative Sensation.  Has all the original accompanying tools and feet (ten), three hoops.  The embroidery unit comes with a case.  Plus I have an assortment of extra ten feet and two hoops, one is the large Dream Hoop.  I also have a Pfaff Ambition Essential for sale.  It comes with all the original tools and feet.  Both of these machines are less than two years old and are in excellent condition.  I will sell both together as a package deal or separately.  Am offering a great package deal or best offer.  This offer does not include shipping but will also negotiate that, depending on your location.  Anyone seriously interested please contact me and we can discuss price.  I am wanting a different machine and hubby says must sell these first. 

post-64014-0-63454000-1423075785_thumb.jpg

post-64014-0-77764800-1423075786_thumb.jpg

Yes both are still available.  $6800.00 for both machines and everything that goes with them.   For the Creative Sensation $5600.00 without all the extra attachments. $750.00 for the extra attachments.  $500.00 for the Essential.  I have ten extra feet, (all the feet work on both machines) two extra hoops, spool caddy.  I am really looking to sell so will consider offers.  If you are interested, I can send you a list of everything included.  The Sensation shows 292 hours of operation, the Essential would be less than that, I don't use it as much. 

Archived