No longer available - QuiltPath - It is gone

I am re-listing my slightly used QuiltPath for sale. I have reduced the price to $7,500 plus shipping. Included is the tablet, flash drive, mount, belts - for a 14' table (which I have been told is easily adjusted for smaller tables), motor, carriage, M&M wheels, and anything else I have that is needed to attach to your machine. I also have printed out many instruction pages and put them into a notebook. I will include this as well. I am located in the Phoenix, Arizona area. If interested, please email me at sue @ asdfwordpro . com (remove spaces) or call me at 480-948-0658. Please don't PM me as I may not see the message. Also, the price is negotiable. I need to sell this ASAP.

Here are particulars as I understand them - I think this is a really fair policy or used hardware and software… Grace Company says the software is transferable when you re-register it. All new updates to fix bugs are free. However, if the Grace Company comes out with some new/great/wonderful features and they make it an "upgrade", this unit can only be upgraded on a fee basis - price to be determined by Grace (this is similar to what IntelliQuilter does as has been posted in their Yahoo chat group.) There is no warranty on the system through APQS, just like all other transferable sales of their machines - the original warranty was for 1 year. APQS will give as much support and technical assistance free of charge over the phone as needed. If parts are needed, APQS will be able to sell them to the new owner. The above is in alignment with all APQS policies and transfers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived