Stitch Problem

• 1 month later...

Hello I have a new Millie and I've been having a lot of problems trying to get my tension right. It started when I broke my needle. this is what I am dealing with in a nut shell....the top thread is loose so I tighten it then the bottom thread is tight so then I loosen the bobbin a bit and nothing seems to work. I am not sure where to turn :(. I tried to find a video on how to fix the tension and all I can find is how to fix the timing. Oh yes that’s another thing my stitches are all messed up and I have my stitch regulator on. I really need some help!!

Hello I have a new Millie and I've been having a lot of problems trying to get my tension right. It started when I broke my needle. this is what I am dealing with in a nut shell....the top thread is loose so I tighten it then the bottom thread is tight so then I loosen the bobbin a bit and nothing seems to work. I am not sure where to turn :(. I tried to find a video on how to fix the tension and all I can find is how to fix the timing. Oh yes that’s another thing my stitches are all messed up and I have my stitch regulator on. I really need some help!!

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new machine.  Perhaps this link will give you some information that will help.  http://www.apqs.com/blog/2014/10/28/what-are-some-common-machine-quilting-problems-how-you-can-fix-them/ Good luck and if you still need help give a yell!

Archived