50 States I Spy Fabric Square Swap - WE GOT 50!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeannie,

That is the panel I am using for my backs.  I love that Alaska and Hawaii are in their respective spots, but Alaska is huge. 

Just a tad bit of information:

You can fit Texas into Alaska 2 times.  It is 1/5 the size of the lower 48.  Alaska is larger then Texas, California and Montana combined.  Impressive!

We are waiting on 9 states.

If you have not already emailed me with your explanation of your choice of fabric for your state, please do so.  Several have sent them with your squares.  I don't have time to type all of them out.  Cut and paste is my wonderful friend!

Amazing - so far we have only 2 matching squares choices.  I will let you try to figure out the states before I mail them out.  LOL  B)

Wow, that is great...where did you find it?

I found it on Etsy.  The designer is Krista Hamrick, and I love her art.  Might keep an eye on ebay too.  This was the only place I found it, and the seller had about 2 yards left.  It really is a beautiful piece.

Most everyone's envelope is in the mail.  If you were short on postage I sent you a separate email.  I am not being cheap but extra postage adds up when mailing 22 envelopes.

I would love to see what is created with the squares.  Please post pics here.

Thanks for participating.

Archived