millie won't stop!!!

jttorv

Hi everyone! I too am faced with this "keep going" up down problem - I have never taken the cover off anything, just a little worrysome alright.... I changed a fuse last week and was quite dismayed that the thick manual that came with the machine was not as up to date as the machine. I had the book on the panto table, reading word for word, and was only changing the resting place of the fuses!!!! My dear husband just looked at the machine, took the fuse out, changed it with the little drawer one - up and running perfectly - wish he had come home earlier. These instructions I am reading will be for a 2007 Millie, bought last September????????? So this screw ajustment is in the top part of the machine???

Shana in the North Pole! I just feel I know you and could talk to you - like my sister - you resemble my own sister (Carol) maybe a few years ago - quite a few years ago - I have gone to your website, am very impressed with your quilts - had no idea you you hadn't been long arm quilting for a ton of years - love your humor girl. Joan

• 1 year later...

Archived