I'm Finally Upgrading - to a Millennium! Eep!

Just sharing with all of you who have offered me SO much support and help over this wonderful quilting journey of mine - I think it's safe now as the order is complete and payment has been made...our good friend on the forums Joyce Coburn has helped me get set up with the machine upgrade I have been dreaming about for SO long!  In around a week or so a "new to me" Certified Used APQS Millennium is headed to me!  I am just over the moon!  

It will be a significant upgrade from what I currently am quilting on (an Ultimate 1) and I'm thrilled that things worked out so I could get my stitch regulation AND stay with APQS since they have not only been amazing in regards to customer support...but now that I can pull one apart and put it back together I'd like to stay with what I know!!!!  LOL!

I just had to share with folks that I know will understand what a HUGE impact this will have on my quilting and truly my life!  I'm so excited!  

Congrats Valerie

If this swap means your craftsmanship is going to get better than it already is then I just absolutely quit....ok...I won't quit but I may end up in therapy.  You are definitely an inspiration for us beginning quilters. 

Keep up the great work.

David

That's wonderful news Valerie.  I'm so happy for you.  And I'm anxiously awaiting that other little package of yours too.  You already quilt so beautifully I can't imagine it could get better, but I know it can be easier with the new machine.  Congratulations.

I want to like (LOVE really) all of your posts but I'm out of likes for the day - but thank you thank you thank you to all of you who have been so wonderful to me!

Being APQS is in Iowa and I'm all the way here in NE Ohio it is SCARY (as you all know) not only committing to buy a long arm, but learning to use one as well!  I must say I have never felt alone throughout all of this and much of that is because of you here on the forum who I have felt like were here for me night or day.  Dawn and Amy in particular have been amazing about getting back to me right away even though they are the go to gals for ALL of us who have APQS machines.  I am also amazed at the customer service and support I've had considering I was the third owner of my Ultimate 1 and bought it through a private seller.

I am so happy to be "moving on up" with stitch regulation and ALL of the extras a Millie will give me!  I cannot WAIT!

David - you really made me laugh and I NEVER want you to quit because you are far too entertaining!!!  I enjoy your posts so much!  LOL  

I think the foundation has been set but there are some things that I am hoping having that wonderful stitch regulation will help with.  Just the ability to slow down or take just a few stitches at a time with ease...I'm also really really excited about having the ability to needle down!

Archived