Hello From Colorado,....

Been busy in the studio here,.. working on a custom wholecloth piece for a customer,....

She sent me the "Tye Dye" panel and said I could do what I wanted with it,.... (Don't you love it when they say that? )  :0)

The piece measures 45" x 45"  and I used a double batting ( Quilters Dream Poly Deluxe and Puff)

Started by marking a general shape as well as the feather veins,.. then opened my Thread Cabinet and started pulling colors,....

I used all Glide! Threads in this piece,... and tried my best to mactch the ever Changing colors in the fabric,....  Wow,... did it ever bring out the colors!!

I used Magna Glide Classics in the bobbin in Light Grey,....  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact that I can set my Millis Tension perfectly to use all the bold colors

for this quilt top (Reds, Royal Blues, Lime Greens, Organges etc.)  yet have no bleed through to the back when using a light color in the bobbin.    APQS machines Rock!!!

Thanks for looking!   

post-1299-0-07801000-1425361932_thumb.jpgpost-1299-0-43053200-1425361949_thumb.jpg

Laura Farnham
APQS Rep, Colorado
Sales ~ Service~ Education

www.whisperstitchstudio.com

719~510~0599

laurathelongarmer@gmail.com

Whisper Stitch Studio, LLC

every quilt tells a story.......

.....you just have to listen

Wow! Your quilting is gorgeous on both the front and back!

Heidi Patterson

APQS Blissed Millennium with Quilt Path

APQS Sales Rep - Educator - Authorized Service Rep

Boise, Idaho

208-861-5018 (cell)

I told you on Facebook already Laura - but it's worth repeating...this is OUTSTANDING!  I love everything about it!

Valerie Smith

Pumpkin Patch Quilter

http://www.pumpkinpatchquilter.com

http://www.pumpkinpatchquilter.etsy.com

Pantograph Co-Designer for Urban Elementz

https://www.urbanelementz.com/shop/category/quilting-designs-by-designer/valerie-smith/

**As of March 2015 I will be Quilting on a 2000 APQS Certified Used Millennium!**

Quilting from January 2013 to February 2015 on a non-stitch regulated 1999 Ultimate 1

Wow, what a beauty. I just may need to send you my tie dyed pieces. Maybe I ought to get busy and use your beautiful quilting to get me inspired. We had a workshop with Mark Sherman several years ago. Thank you for sharing.

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

Awe,... Thanks everyone,... :)

Libby,.. the girls are running me ragged!  They are both in High School Now!!!

can you believe that?  they are growing up so fast,.... 

Sports,..Marching Band,... School activities,...  Its been nonstop,...

Kelly has a plan to quilt for her College Fund!!!  Just need to get another machine so Mama can

Keep up with her Customers,... 

Laura Farnham
APQS Rep, Colorado
Sales ~ Service~ Education

www.whisperstitchstudio.com

719~510~0599

laurathelongarmer@gmail.com

Whisper Stitch Studio, LLC

every quilt tells a story.......

.....you just have to listen

I've never seen a multi colored whole cloth quilt before and this one is beautiful.  Oh the flashbacks from the 60's.  Beautiful quilting and the designs went perfectly.

David

David

Wow, beautiful.  Love the dyed fabric but your quilting did make everything pop.  I have never quilted with Quilter Dream batting, will have to try it out.  I think I would like the loft. Not hard to quilt with extra puffiness?  Have you ever used the poly with 80/20 on bottom?

Diane Wingo