Longarm Classes Southern Ontario Tour

Good morning!

Please, if I am posting this in the wrong place let me know.  I am heading out with my APQS Lenni to cities across Southern Ontario this spring sharing my love of longarm quilting!! You can check out the class descriptions, cities and dates on my website www.whirlsnswirlsquilting.ca . (the site is under construction so it isn't that pretty but the content is there :) )  You can also email whirlsnswirls@gmail.com or call 905-435-8720 for more information.

Hi Tracey, 

Thanks for letting us know you are doing this.

Not sure any dates will work for me though but I am sure others will love to know.

Have you joined the SOLO Yahoo group, we meet twice a year and have Long arm owners of every kind coming to the meeting.

Hi Janice, the beginner class is more like the certification class for renting.  Loading the three layers, setting up a panto and start stops, advancing also some stuff on tension and so forth.  the freehand one is fillers designs, allovers done freehand etc.  The full descriptions are on my website   www.whirlsnswirlsquilting.ca

They are done lecture/demo style however, I will encourage students in the freehand class to get up and try stitching on the machine as well as drawing in their sketch books.  Hope this helps.  As for class numbers, I really don't know at this point.  I need at least 5 students just to cover the cost of giving the classes. You can contact me by email or by phone if you'd like more info. 905-435-8720 :)

Archived