Sign in to follow this  
KBarb

ISO turbo bobbin winder for L size bobbins

Hello everyone.  

This is my first post to the forum as I am new to this longarm world.  I am the proud owner of a gently used Lucey.

I am looking for a stand alone turbo bobbin winder for L size bobbins.  I thought that perhaps someone who used pre-wound bobbins exclusively might be looking to clear one out of their studio.  I can assure you I would give it a good home.

Barb

Newbie longarmer

"What would you try if you knew you wouldn't fail?"

Welcome Barb

There was a thread on this very subject about a week ago.  Here it is http://forum.apqs.com/index.php?/topic/37380-bobbin-winder/.  I believe a couple of the members ordered from Ray and maybe they will be good enough to post their impressions.  The APQS turbo winder is an excellent product but pricey.

Nigel

Brenda Wells - Green Millie. Sold November 2017
Nigel Wells - Ultimate 1 with Intellistitch & IQ.  Sold January 2019

I may  use prewounds a LOT, but I love my Turbo Winder for when I want a specific colour.  Wouldn't trade mine on.

Lyn Crump   Hand Guided 2013 Millenium Blissed and Gliding    APQS Sales Rep SE Qld Australia   www.busyquilting.com.au   On Facebook and Instagram as BusyQuilting

Attitude is everything - So pick a good one!

Zeke, Thanks for the reply.. I was hoping to have a bobbin winder that took up a little less real estate in my quilting area.

Barb

Barb

Newbie longarmer

"What would you try if you knew you wouldn't fail?"