A table question for the dealers

Might you take the rails to a local metal shop?  I have seen them do wonders on bent and broken boat propellers on our boat.  They looked like brand new when we got them back.  A metal shop might be able to fill and grind the dents as good as new.  If the rails are just long L brackets, they might even be able to replace them at a reduced cost compared to the manufacturer.  I for one doubt ABQS or most other machine makers make the rails themselves.  

You could take Linda's suggestion, or possibly use JB Weld.  Sand it smooth, and have it powder coated for a scratch free finish.  

Cagey

Hi Teresa

I understand the edgerider wheels are now designed to run using an edgerider carriage.  I had a prototype of Edgerider wheels developed for the Lenni prior to the introduction of the edgerider carriage which ran well on my original table.  The edgerider carriage was better, which also ran on vertical wheels.

Bliss is probably the next step if the edgerider carriage has not worked for you.

Chris

Yes, the EdgeRiders for the Lenni are now a part of a whole new carriage system.  It is available now, and Teresa has contacted me in the past about it.  Unfortunately, with the damage to her rails, I don't even think that they would give her a smooth ride.  Now if she could get the dings out of the rails, it would be a vast improvement with the new carriage system. 

Getting a new table is also possible, a horizontal wheel "bliss ready" table is $3000.00 and a bliss table is $4000.00, unless that has changed with the current price increase.

Teresa, are your table rails an inverted "V" style?  Nustyle makes replacement tracks that may be very similar to yours.  The  owners are very, very helpful.  When I had my Nustyle 228 years ago, I was lost and they walked me through so much.  I still buy stuff from them occasionally.  The tracks are part number 471; they are stainless steel chrome plated.   

Archived