I just have to vent a little....my machine has been acting up and Amy sent me a new board to replace the one currently in my Millie....UPS has apparently delivered my board to someone else and I am so frustrated that I could just scream.....I drove down the street and checked every house on my two block area and looked at houses with the same # in the addresses to see if he transposed a #, but nothing...I wonder what he did with it....GRRRRRRR!!!!!   They say they are sending him back out to where he left it  to see if he can find it......stupid UPS!!!!   GRRRRRR!

This happened to me recently, but in reverse...I got someone elses package. It was on my street, but much farther away from me. With being unable to leave my mom, I could not even take it to them and there was not a listed phone number. I had to call UPS to come pick it up and redeliver it to the right person. It took 24 hours! I bet that person was PO'd....so sorry about your troubles maybe they will do as I did and call UPS.

Debbie

Sounds like my FedEx guy.  His specialty is leaving packages in puddles, while I am standing in the doorway waiting for him.  No we don't look up to see you standing there, we just walk around the corner and place the package smack dab in the middle of a puddle.  He drove by my house on high 3 times today, mind you I live on a gravel road in the middle of no where, no one else lives on my road.  Not sure exactly who he was looking for.  I specify no Fed Ex if I can.  Now my UPS guy - he's a gem!

They have WAREHOUSES to store the stuff that gets lost!  It took me forever, but I finally climbed the food chain on the phone one day, and spoke to their main office, because they lost my husband's PICKUP seat.  They have people to track it down, and someone finally called me back and said, we found your truck seat!  ...except it wasn't ours, it was a different color, make and shape. 

Exactly HOW does one lose a truck seat?  Let alone, TWO?.......really? 

That is so stinking frustrating!!!!  My neighbor just came over and had the boxes - she had apparently already taken them inside when I went up and down the street checking porches......I was so relieved!!!  But they still delivered and left them on the wrong porch.....what am I supposed to do, go door to door and ask if my package is there?  I am relieved but still mad that they put me through this!!!!     :angry:

I also just lost a friend last week and then had to put the family dog of 15 years down because he was so sick.....I didn't need this aggravation!!!!

We have UPS stop at our home to pick up for our business (on a on-call style basis)  When we first started I asked the driver if there was a phone number I could have if I needed to catch them.  Maybe you can do the same for your delivery guy.  They usually have the same driver assigned to an area to deliver. 

Otherwise, where did any of you find a phone number to even call with a complaint?  I haven't seen them in the phone book when I was looking.

I just order a bit from superior threads...I tracked the package....it was going by fedex as i didn't really need it that fast....I got a chuckle....because they finally passed it off to the USPS to deliver to me....I have had that happen before....a bit scary because the US post office is cutting back because of the money....but the other companies seem to not want to deliver to less populated areas and turn it over to the post office to make the final delivery.......LIn

Used to have great UPS delivery man.  He retired.  Darn!!!    he would bring to back door when we weren't home and leave in an enclosed place.  Most of my  Fed Ex packages are now delivered by the USPS.   Fed Ex guy used to leave them anywhere.  Our mail carrier is very careful with my goodies.

Our government is responsible for  closing of Post Offices..  They are requiring the postal service to pay health care and retirement through 2070.  Know it has to be paid up soon.   Wonder what will happen with that money.  Think it will be there in 2070?

I don't know why that requirement is there......when the processing centers close...which several are scheduled to be doing soon.....it will take more days to get the mail back and forth to folks so we all will have to plan on getting our mail out early...Lin

You know...I was thinking of all those drones in the air......oh my goodness!  Just how crowded will the skies be then?  especially in big cities?  Will they have "drone" lanes up in the sky?  How close can they come to my windows?  what are the poor birds going to do?  Will there be many drone hyjackers?  Umm...there goes a package from Moda...think I will get out my butterfly net...just saying LOL...Lin

Archived