A new (DSM) machine for me

After constantly fixing my Brother, it finally died last night  Terrible time to die, too. I have several customer orders to get done (Yay, me).

I ordered a new Singer Quantum machine last night.  Got the email this morning that it was backordered for a month, so the salesperson and I had to decide over the phone on a replacement one. We decided on a Juki F600-  It has quilters stitches, FMQ ability, plus decorative stitches and dressmaker's attachments (probably won't use those much).  The best part is it has hands free thread cutting, push button start and stop, and a knee lift presser foot.  And a pressure sensitive presser foot for stitching around appliques and such.  It will be here Wednesday or Thursday. I'm excited.  I wish it was a new Lucey or Millie, but that will happen some day.

Fun, fun, fun... so many new buttons to play with.  I just upgraded my ancient bernina to a 750QE.  It is amazing what the newer machines can do.  Now I have to figure out my DSM before I can add my longarm (dreaming of a Lucy someday).  Have fun with your new toy :)  :)

Archived