Sign in to follow this  
JustSewSimple

Racing Machine!

If my machine is racing about every 10 minutes do I need to just turn it off  until I can talk to Amy or will it hurt it to keep quilting?  I don't want break the whole thing!  Linda, I don't think it is the #8 screw! 

Just Sew Simple Sylvia Blissett APQS Freedom '09 "Stitch" Circle Lord 2010 “"Until one has loved an animal, Part of their soul remains unawakened.”

My machine did that and I used it for a bit but I did have to replace a board on it.  I was quite proud as I did the entire thing myself--just followed instructions.  My board ended up being defective and Amy (I believe--it happened during the last royal wedding so it was a couple of years ago) told me not to use it until I got things changed out.  You never know when it will start racing again, wouldn't want to make a hole in a quilt.

Good luck

b5ff5a34df3ea93128cc94b3e932bc2c.pngA Quilted Memory--t shirt quilts and more. 2008 Millie blissed and quiltazoid equipped

Got an email today and followed the instructions.  I disemboweled the arm and tweaked a cam-like thing and them put it all back together.  It is working but I won't know if it is racing until I used it for a spell.  I felt rather smart after following those instructions all by myself.  And....when I was done I have all the right # of pieces!  I'll update you guys tomorrow!

Just Sew Simple Sylvia Blissett APQS Freedom '09 "Stitch" Circle Lord 2010 “"Until one has loved an animal, Part of their soul remains unawakened.”

Sylvia, would you be willing to send me a copy of that document?  Just in case I don't already have it in the electronic "library"...

Thanks!

info@tmequilting.com

314B4A28F5D2B9A393862864B500E102.png
Barbara Mayfield
APQS Sales Representative & Educator
AND Quilt Path owner!!!

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." ~Henry van Dyke

APQS Northwest

1085 12th Ave. NW, Suite D2

Issaquah, WA  98027

(425) 243-3502

info@apqsnw.com

www.apqsnw.com

Yes, Lyn, it was a delicate accomplishment!  It could have blinded Freedom for life!  It was after all, the optical I was working on!

Got it, Sylvia.  Thanks!!!

314B4A28F5D2B9A393862864B500E102.png
Barbara Mayfield
APQS Sales Representative & Educator
AND Quilt Path owner!!!

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." ~Henry van Dyke

APQS Northwest

1085 12th Ave. NW, Suite D2

Issaquah, WA  98027

(425) 243-3502

info@apqsnw.com

www.apqsnw.com