NQR-Prayers needed for my sister

Sorry I haven't been responding.  I lost my young sister 56 years old March 7th to liver disease.  Today my baby sister 54 has been dignosed with with cervical cancer and has spread to the lymp nodes (possibly colon cancer).  She needs to all the prayers so she can get so she can enjoy her 3 year old grandson.  You prayers are much appreciated.  Thank you for reading and praying. 

Thank you all for your kind words and prayers.  I told her about the warm wishes and prayers from you all and she sends her gratitude and Thanks.  I did spend last week with my sister.  She lives 7 hours away, so getting together is hard.  We talked all the time before this.  Now we are talking several times a day.  But now I will be making as many trips as I can to see her.  I am so glad I have some 4 day weekends coming up. 

I lost my sister-in-law to kidney/liver cancer 3 years ago.  I still wear my light green bracelet to remind me of here, and the dangers of kidney cancer, as do most of my 5 daughters.  I pray that you, your sister, and the rest of your family will be filled with the Holy Spirit as you go through this  life event.  I hope and pray it is a simple bump in the road, in a few years.  

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

Cagey

Archived