Newbie from Manitoba, Canada- started quilting in 1985 for utility purposes, since collected many gadgets & tools. Quilting has progressed through the years, making available much learning tools for anyone taking on this skill/hobby.

I belong to MPQ quild in Wpg, Missouri quilt star, Eleanor burns, connecting threads, and quilting board all very wonderful sites. Winter's can be long and very cold in Wpg quilting is a real therapy.  I donate many baby quilts to needy. :rolleyes:1234512345

post-67652-0-30663700-1430995971_thumb.jpg

Newbie,

Welcome....I can relate to the long cold winters living in northern Minnesota.  yep...this passion for quilting can become quite addictive and I have acquired many gadgets and fabric over the years...if I live to 155 I might use all of them, providing of course, I don't acquire anymore.  I do mainly utility quilts also...and am currently working on a charity one which is made up of all those left over strings too narrow...it is a fun quilt though as it has all sorts of fabric in it, batiks, metallic s, thimbleberries, christmas, florals, plaids, oh MY!  Lin

Archived