iPad question

Not sure if I put this in the right place, so sorry if you need to move it.

Does anyone know why even tho I have the "remember me" checked on the log in page I still have to log in everytime?

It's only on my iPad on my desktop it remembers me.

Thanks for any help

I believe this is what you are looking for.

Settings, then left column about half way down to Safari, right column Password & AutoFill.  Input your password, so it will auto-populate when you visit the forum.  Let me know if this works.  

Cagey

Meg:

Try going to the forum, and then logging in as you would on the website.  I believe Safari will then save the password for you.

Hold on, I just pulled out my iPad and joined the local network.  I was too lazy to do that last night at 3 in the morning on my iPad.  On the "forum.apqs.com" website when you log in, there is a small check box just below your password.  It reads "Remember me", check that box.  That should make it work for you.

You can also, "sign in anonymously" so nobody can see that you are logged in and reading the posts if that floats your boat.

Cagey

I have this problem also, I will try some of the suggestions, but I think Apple security tight, a good thing I suppose.

The main thing I hate about this is not that I have to enter user name and password, but the two or three pages of new posts since I last checked in go away if I have to leave for two minutes so as not to burn dinner! Grrrrr!

Archived