The last one would look neat with feathers going one way in the light fabric and the opposite way in the dark fabric.  It would create a lot of movement.  The other two are so busy I would do some sort of E2E on them. 

Oh...I just love that second one with all the stripes.  I would do an E2E on the first one that is very curvy...almost watery looking.  The last one I agree with Oma, feathers in two directions.  The second one either an E2E or do a very geometric, straight line design, almost a starry type design in each block.  

I could really go crazy on the first one  but since they are shop samples, the quilting needs to be simple so she can sell her fabric and patterns. First one, watery or swirls would be great. The second one Modern Greek Key would work great and the third have fun with feathers!!!! I know they will be great when you quilt them!!

I agree with Charlotte.  I'd do two different designs.  And, yes, do them on the Lenni.  If you've never worked with bliss, you won't have the same control. At first, my hump/bump feathers were all over the place.

I actually only quilt with one hand using bliss.  I have just as much control with one or two, and one is more comfortable.  I keep my left hand on the quilt and feel I have better control.

Archived