Wholecloth quilt for my Daughter edited with better pic with binding

Thank-you everyone I am SEW proud of this one I love all the positive comments from each and everyone of you. It is always fun to do something you have not done before and I have learned I love this kind of quilting I I have two more lined up to do when the customer one are done.Thanks again

Thanks Terry.  I have doilies, some are BattenBurg lace and a few old linen table cloths I could use them on, and

leave them for the two grand daughters.  I guess I could also leave something for Michael for when he marries.

They wouldn't be quilted though, just the lace added on.

Thanks Terry.  I have doilies, some are BattenBurg lace and a few old linen table cloths I could use them on, and

leave them for the two grand daughters.  I guess I could also leave something for Michael for when he marries.

They wouldn't be quilter though, just the lace added on.

Rita why not quilt them up?? they are beautiful doneand they will treasure them for a long time because they were from You

I guess Icould quilt them, them, will have to think about it.   I wonder if a flannel sheet for batting would work.

I'd hate it as heavy as it would be using WnN .   I will have to think on it.

I have used a flannel for the inside before I wanted some definition on the feathers I had a piece of a very thin 80/20 I think it was legacy maybe It was not to thick but I did see the feathers puff just a bit. Would love to see what you do with them Rita.

I'd love to do something like that now, but I'm not sewing or quilting.  My
Go-Go mobility cart tossed me off the other day, left hand, left elbow, top of left shoulder

right upper arm and calf of left let all torn up.. a real mess, and it just hurts to

move things around. 

So, it will have to wait..also expecting another QoV top to come in shortly.

I'd love to go out fishing but nothing doing the past few days.

Can't keep an old duck down, so I expect by the end of the week, I'll be doing something in the quilt realm.

I'd love to do something like that now, but I'm not sewing or quilting.  My

Go-Go mobility cart tossed me off the other day, left hand, left elbow, top of left shoulder

right upper arm and calf of left let all torn up.. a real mess, and it just hurts to

move things around. 

So, it will have to wait..also expecting another QoV top to come in shortly.

I'd love to go out fishing but nothing doing the past few days.

Can't keep an old duck down, so I expect by the end of the week, I'll be doing something in the quilt realm.

Sorry to hear ou are hurting my thought are with you and getting you moving again soon. It is never good when we hurt. Get up a running again soon :wub:

Many Thanks, Terry.   Worst part for me is, I was just getting over the elbow, wrist and hand surgery,

I was lucky that I managed to keep that arm and hand up.  What cut the upper arm was the end of the handle.

I also need a catch in my shoulder joint taken care of.  When I move a certain way we can hear it click

and it sounds like finger snap, and hurts like the devil..

Like I said, I think I said, I'm falling apart.. joint by joint.  and so far have been able to be put together.  rofl

Archived