I've been busy too!

Hello Everyone!

I've missed the forum the last couple of weeks.  Our internet has been down for 3 weeks due to the storms in Oklahoma.  I'm finally back online now though.  I was having withdrawal not being able to look at the eye candy everyone posts!  I have managed to get some quilting done though, despite keeping Millie unplugged during all the thunderstorms.  The baby quilt with strips is one I pieced for a shower gift.  All the rest are quilted for a customer who is  wonderful at piecing.  My photography skills are somewhat lacking though. Have a great day!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/foreverdesigning/18169797066/in/photostream/

I know what you mean about not plugging in the machine during all those KS/OK storms we've had the past few weeks or so.  I spent some of that time putting on labels and sleeves on quilts for our guild's quilt show next month (and trying to finish a few quilts to put in it).  You have been busy!  The baby quilt is bright and cheerful!  I admire your feather and curl border, too!