My latest whole cloth quilt. This is my second Angel Quilt the cross hatching is a lot smaller on this one less than 1/2" diamonds.

A big thank-you to Linda R for her crosshatching rulers...LOVE THEM :)  http://www.topperquilttools.com/rulers.html 

The Angel quilt is used to photograph babies.

Just set the baby in the middle and it looks like they have wings and a halo.
This is a fun whole cloth to make. 

Thanks for looking Have a great Day and Happy Quilting ;) 11118505_848587928568704_226282012742013

Terry

Oh wow....that is beautiful.  I love the way you put the feathers in a square.  The feathers and cross hatching are excellent. 

Just wonderful.

David

David

Gorgeous! I used my Linda Rech cross hatching rulers this weekend also for just small areas, but long expanses where I wanted them to match up perfectly. LOVE, LOVE LOVE THEM! Great job!

c7bae4be5138b5e1d1f267e209f5b9f6.png

APQS Millenium in

Spring Creek, NV

Betty Ann:  Don't say it's above your abilities. I thought the same thing, but I traced, held my breath, and stitched out.  You should go for it!!!   Mine is not nearly as nice as this one, but it's made with love!   Can't wait to get little Gloria in the middle of it and take some pictures.