Jump to content

Recommended Posts

This one is finally finished and on it's way back to it's owner....it took me about a month to quilt it but I had to stop a lot, and unplug the machine because of weather here in TX...but it is finally finished...


This is one I asked for input on the border as you can see all of the little tiny 1 inch squares...I ended up SID with monopoly every two rows that matched the triangles and did cc's in the triangles...it was enough to stabilize the border which was so busy I was pretty sure nothing would show up if I did more...but I did heavy quilting in the negative spaces and hope she will like it!


Thanks for the input on what to do with this busy border!




Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...