VT Quilt show

Heidi, I'm fresh out of the hospital again, and am finding none of the email I wrote, or posts made made to where they should be.

You do such beautiful work, and for it to be one you made all the way through, makes it extra special.  Congratulations in a big way!

Keep a stitching and loving stitching..

Rita

Heidi, I'm fresh out of the hospital again, and am finding none of the email I wrote, or posts made made to where they should be.

You do such beautiful work, and for it to be one you made all the way through, makes it extra special.  Congratulations in a big way!

Keep a stitching and loving stitching..

Rita

Rita that is not good news!  I hope you recover quickly!

It's going slow this time Heidi.  I guess that's the way it will be with COPD.  it takes a little more out and slows the healing.

Such is life and I've no time to b e down in the dumps.  Can't seem to bring myself to not   Being tired all the time doesn't help.

And all stats are fine!  Fishing just may be the cure, though with the recent rains and storms fish have plenty to eat.

[Probably won't be feeding on our bait.

Rita

Heidi,  may I suggest you have the quilt appraised?  It needs something so others will know it's not "just another quilt!"  

Post a pict of you with it onto your certificate if they give them out,  for all to see and know about...  Yea~  That is a good thing to do,

lol

Way to go Heidi. That quilt was wonderful in person and being a white glove lady I got to show everyone the back and they were amazed!! It was great seeing you at the show too.

Charlotte I would be lost to go to a show and not have my right hand woman there!  Thank you for white gloving!  Just so you all know Charlotte told me that every time she pulled the quilt back the lookers would make some expression of amazement so I got to do it and she was right.  It just makes you feel so good to have your peers appreciate your work!  

Congratulations on the pretty ribbons on a gorgeous quilt! I hope you got to lurk around your quilt and hear people say nice things. Lurking is usually fun?

Jennifer yes I lurked a little but I had friends that kept pointing out that it was my quilt so I couldn't lurk anonymously LOL.  One of my friends commented about all my groupies...LOL great fun.  I love sharing my quilting with others and hearing positive lovely comments from your peers is an amazing high!    

Archived