ENCODER

Lizbeth

Hi

Sometimes I wonder why I ever got into long arm quilting. I have not been happy with the way Lucey has been stitching. I have her for 2 years now. Evidently I haven't been able to communicate the problem. I finally took a finished quilt and showed Dawn, she said I need to

make a adjustment. Last week they walked me through the adjustment and decided the adjustment did not work, so they sent me a new circuit board and I replaced it last Tuesday and it was no better. I talked to APQS, they needed to talk to the engineer. I called on Thursday to see what the they decided. They called and told me they will send me a encoder, I should have it on Friday. Friday I get a call that they shipped it overnight for Sat delivery. I did get it today(Sat). Good I open it up and no instructions---- now what. I tried to go on line if I can find some and see it I can get it replaced with no luck. This is a whole week-- I am getting stressed.

Can anyone help me find instructions? Otherwise I have to wait until Monday

Thanks

Lizbeth,

I'm sorry I typed my reply offering to send you written file that would help you prematurely without reading your original post closely enough.

Let me check with another dealer to be sure what I have is the document you need!  I don't want to send you something incorrect and add to your frustration.  I hate you've had difficulty and hope the encoder will correct the issue so you will be quilting soon!
Thanks,

Betty

Lizbeth, is this the encoder for the head (mounted on the axle that bolts to the machine itself) or the encoder for the carriage (mounts inside the back of the Bliss carriage)?  That will affect the mounting process.

Archived