Stitch regulator just quit

Marti10245

I don't mean to sound like I am complaining but I am just kinda upset right now. :( I had a baby quilt on my 2006 Millie, well I made one pass down and was coming back and my stitch regulator just quit. I have had the hardest time getting ahold of the girls in the service department. I finally got ahold of them and they said I need my mother and daughter boards rebuilt. So I have them packed up and I am going to ship them to the gals today in the service department. I just put  a new hook assembly in her and retimed her. I think I am going to be a Millie mechanic lol. I just want my baby to run right. I really do love my machine but she sure has been having a few issues lately. It makes me seriously think about buying a new Millie with the computer hummm.

Marti:  Consider this just another lesson in your continuing long arm education.  You've crossed one more maintenance/repair issue.  Each time you have to fix something, you become more self sufficient.  What would be horrible is if you had to throw the machine away and get a replacement each time you encountered a problem.  I for one, am glad APQS makes their machines so that the owners can repair most problems.  It's empowering.  Hope you're up and running soon.  Jim 

Terry - Thank you. I talked to Angie today and she sent a mother and daughter board out to me, I should get them Friday. So I hope my Millie will run smooth after I put her back together.

Jim -  I am glad we can fix our machines when something happens to them. I really do love my Millie :) I just want her to run right that's all.

Thank you :)

Sometimes having to do maintenace is frustrating - I have had to do quite a lot over the few years I've been quilting...but the good thing about APQS is they will go above and beyond to help you over the phone if they can so you CAN do it yourself.  So glad your baby is now up and running, and fingers crossed you don't have any more issues in the future!

Archived