I just received the email from Jim about the newest APQS store opening in the Seattle area. Congratulations Barb Mayfield for opening APQS Northwest! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see the store!

Linda Rech

Finely Finished Quilts

Millennium on Bliss rails--hand-guided

http://www.topperquilttools.com

Thanks, Linda! I'm so excited! I get the keys to my space on the 1st, and hopefully a truck will unload five (yes, five) APQS machines on August 3rd. Lots of work ahead, but lots of new friends to meet!

314B4A28F5D2B9A393862864B500E102.png
Barbara Mayfield
APQS Sales Representative & Educator
AND Quilt Path owner!!!

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." ~Henry van Dyke

APQS Northwest

1085 12th Ave. NW, Suite D2

Issaquah, WA  98027

(425) 243-3502

info@apqsnw.com

www.apqsnw.com

Congratulations Barb, that's great news!! Good for you, but even better for all of us in the Pacific NW. I'm going to start thinking about a road trip, have you got a date for your grand opening ??  

Renee'

Moscow Idaho

Lenni 

I will probably have a "soft" opening the first week of September.  After that, we'll see!

Barbara Mayfield
AND Quilt Path owner!!!

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." ~Henry van Dyke

APQS Northwest

Issaquah, WA  98027

(425) 243-3502

info@apqsnw.com

www.apqsnw.com

Congrats Barb.  I know you are excited.  Let me suggest one change in your plans.  If you could have the delivery truck swing by Pasadena, Tx and drop off one of those machines at my house (I mean you have 4 others) that would be great and you would have a new best friend.  I was always taught that you should share when you have an over abundance.

David

David

David, I'd be glad to have the truck detour to Pasadena! All it takes is a $500 (fully refundable!) deposit - APQS will be in touch about the balance.  Now, which one would you like??? :P :P :P

Barbara Mayfield
AND Quilt Path owner!!!

APQS Northwest

Issaquah, WA  98027

(425) 243-3502

info@apqsnw.com

www.apqsnw.com

Congrats Barb, that is wonderful news. I am seriously considering moving to the Seattle area because my daughter just had my first granddaughter. That is a long way from Kansas! Anyway, I will definetly be traveling to Seattle frequently so I look forward to meeting you in person.

DF1D9777693A0E7E10F19189083694EB.png

Barb is a very talented quilter and a great teacher! Cannot wait to visit her store!

Heidi Patterson

APQS Blissed Millennium with Quilt Path

APQS Sales Rep - Educator - Authorized Service Rep

Boise, Idaho

208-861-5018 (cell)