Because you have soooo many options! It stops your brain.  :D

It's yours. You'll have it and look at it forever. After you finish, you'll second-guess yourself, thinking "this new thing I learned would have been better there". But no matter what you stitch, you'll smile every time you look at it.

Enjoy the time you have to finish something of your own, Miss Dell!

Linda Rech

Finely Finished Quilts

Millennium on Bliss rails--hand-guided

http://www.topperquilttools.com

Opps! I somehow added the post " Question"  twice and went to delete one and couldn't so changed the post . 

You re so right Miss Linda!!!

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

Thanks for showing how you are doing this. As a newbie, I love seeing everyone's quilts, but have so much to learn to get to that level. Seeing the sequence of your quilting is very helpful. I have a huge quilt yet to do that is a carpenters star, so maybe I can apply this method to that?

Beautiful quilting!

Judy

Thank you Judy. Here is the row I'm on now. I do the CC on the outside of the diamond first then come back and do the inside with the fill design as I travel around again.

20006805475_94b46e4652_z.jpg20150725_182653 by Dell Dunman, on Flickr

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

Cagey this was a Aunt Martha kit where only the lone star fabric was provided. I added the black, yellow border and multi stripe border. It is not paper pieced. Just matched most of the seams and pinned. Yes there are a few that did not meet right on.

Really beautiful Dell - I never know what to do with a lone star - I just got one in from a quilting pal who is putting it in a show and I'm trying to get creative...(love the colors too...)

Valerie Smith

Pumpkin Patch Quilter

http://www.pumpkinpatchquilter.com

http://www.pumpkinpatchquilter.etsy.com

Pantograph Co-Designer for Urban Elementz

https://www.urbanelementz.com/shop/category/quilting-designs-by-designer/valerie-smith/

**As of March 2015 I will be Quilting on a 2000 APQS Certified Used Millennium!**

Quilting from January 2013 to February 2015 on a non-stitch regulated 1999 Ultimate 1

So I'm using Lisa Calle's Quilter's Proline 2 to do 60 degree crosshatching. I have one of the wonderful summer colds and like like, well you know. So I quilted part of the first black blocks using Quilt Path. That was great. Then I started the crosshatching and wow what a mess I made. So I frogged. 

So then I got my chalk out and drew lines to follow abd taped the ruler. Now it's PURRRRRRFECT!  Cold isn't going to mess with me today!

19954224199_a611cdf529_z.jpg20150730_081551 by Dell Dunman, on Flickr

20131431941_e76c69b67f_z.jpg20150729_182421 by Dell Dunman, on Flickr

Okay cold (sick) still makes me do crazy things but finally have two triangles done. Have turned the quilt and working on the other two borders and the last two triangles!

20201591215_47432504cf_z.jpg20150801_114051 by Dell Dunman, on Flickr

hopefully will be finished for Quilt Fest Jax!!!! Sept 2015!!!