2007 Millennium For Sale with lots of extras - $10,500 - near Dallas, TX

2007 Millennium For Sale with lots of extras – $10,500 - near Dallas, Texas

Will accept trades (guns, jewelry, collectibles) in addition to cash – just ask me!

I am moving and closing up shop – must sell my longarm and all accessories/equipment is included.  The “Millennium Falcon” (named due her place in what was the garage before I turned it into my sewing studio) was purchased new in 2007.  She lives in a smoke free home and has only seen 10 to 20 quilts per year – small home based business.  I bought it mainly for personal use and purchased all the bells and whistles available.  I am the only one to sew on this machine and treated her with much love and care; the business was only to subsidize my obsession.  The Millennium comes with the 14’ table with panto table and laser stylus with upper and lower mounts, and the hydraulic lift system to change the height at the touch of a button.  It has the APQS Stich Regulator, horizontal/vertical locks, motorized fabric feeder, bobbin thread cutter, and bright LED lights with additional black light for specialty threads/chalk.  Fully functional handles front and back – for free form/custom quilting (front) and pantograph or specialty quilting (back).

Included with 2007 Millennium longarm machine:

All rulers and guides

All templates

Elastic straps & clamps

Hartley bases & rulers

External bobbin winder (APQS)

100 bobbins (20+ loaded)

Extra bobbin case

Bobbin tension guide

Needles in various sizes (new, in packages)

Additional hydraulic lift motor (spare)

Pantographs

Threads

Extra sets of zippers

All manuals, books and instruction guides

Those that came with the machine from APQS

Those that were purchased separately

I am located just northeast of Dallas, Texas area (I cannot deliver and shipping would be costly so the machine will need to be picked up).

Please email with offers or questions to tmjones1998@gmail.com

post-69435-0-18797500-1439414544_thumb.jpg

post-69435-0-57103600-1439414552_thumb.jpg

post-69435-0-17902300-1439414562_thumb.jpg

Archived